Restorative Dentistry for all your treatment needs
Whitening and Veneers
Tooth Whitening and Veneers
Aesthetic Restorations with excellent results
Dentist Konstantinos Lianos
My name is Konstantinos A. Lianos and I am a dentist specializing in Prosthodontics and Restorative Dentistry (crowns, bridges, dentures, fillings, implants) with special emphasis in esthetics(veneers, bleaching, anterior and posterior fillings).
The combination of my undergraduate studies in Athens, post-graduate studies in USA and 25 year clinical expertise reassure for the extensive and high quality care for the majority of your dental treatment requirements.
The best for your teeth
The best way to meet your treatment needs
Condescension, adjusting the treatment plan to individual requirements, variety of options to choose from
Way of treating our Cases
Endless Persistence, Huge Patience
Due to the training and clinical experience both in Greece and USA
- Before: Chipped upper central incisors.
- After: Restored with composite resin.
- Before: Unesthetic restoration on the upper left incisor.
- After: New composite restoration with the appropriate size and shade.
- Before: Natural lower diastema between left canine and lateral incisor.
- After: Complete diastema closure with composite resin.
- Before: Acute shaped upper canines.
- After: Dramatically “softened” patients smile. Reshaped canines with selective composite resin addition without hard tissue removal.
- Before: Central incisor with a chipped incisal edge due to an accident.
- After: Composite restoration that efficiently restores missing tooth structure and provides the local optical effects of the incisal edge (translucency and brightness).
Whitening of non vital teeth
- Before: Dyschromic root canal upper left central and lateral incisor.
- After: Final restorations.
Destaining and whitening of vital teeth
- Before: Stained vital central incisors and generalized “dark” teeth.
- After: Destaining of the centrals and bleaching of all the teeth.
Composite Resin Veneers
- Before: The four upper incisors present with staining, multishading, diastemas, malalignment, poor interrelationship and poor tooth-gingiva ratios.
- After: Most of the esthetic concerns of the individual teeth and their relationship with each other and the gingiva were successfully treated.
- Before: Unaesthetic appearance of upper anterior teeth.
- After: Four porcelain veneers on the upper laterals.